NEET 2019 DECLARATION OF RESULTS
Post Examination Activities and Declaration of Result
1. Display of OMR sheets and responses on website
a) The NTA will display the images of OMR Answer Sheets and Responses graded by the Machine of all the candidates on the website www.ntaneet.nic.in. For exact date of display of the images of OMR Answer Sheets and Responses, candidates may remain in touch with NEET website.
b) Candidates will be given an opportunity to submit representation against the OMR grading on payment of non-refundable processing fee of Rs.1000/- per response challenged.
c) Representations made by the candidates against the OMR grading will be verified by the NTA from the actual record and the same will be updated in the data, if challenges are found correct. However, no intimation in this regard will be sent to individual candidate.
All candidates are advised to remain in touch with the website www.ntaneet.nic.in for viewing and downloading image of OMR/answer sheet and responses captured by the machines.
2. Display of Answer Key for challenge
a) The NTA will display Answer Key of the questions, giving opportunity to the candidates to challenge, in case of any doubt in the answer key on the website www.ntaneet.nic.in. For exact date of display of Answer Key, candidates may regularly check updates on NTA website after the examination.
b) Candidates will be given an opportunity to make online challenge against the Answer Key on payment of non-refundable processing fee of Rs.1000/- per answer challenged.
c) Challenges made by the candidates will be verified by the NTA with the help of its subject experts. If found correct, the answer key will be revised accordingly. Based on the revised Answer Key, result will be prepared and declared.
d) No individual candidate will be informed about the acceptance/nonacceptance of his/her challenge.
e) The key finalized after the challenge will be final.
3. Declaration of Result
a) The National Testing Agency will conduct the NEET (UG) – 2019, evaluate the Answer Sheets and the result will be hosted on website www.ntaneet.nic.in. The NTA will prepare the merit list as per the directives of DGHS, MCI and DCI.
b) No category wise result sheet will be prepared. As soon as the result is ready, NTA will host the results on the website and thereafter candidates may download the Result Sheets.
c) All Candidates appearing in NEET (UG) – 2019 must regularly check updates on website of NTA, MoH & FW, Medical Counselling Committee (www.mcc.nic.in) and Participating States/Universities/Institutions till conclusion of final round of Counselling.
4. Re-checking/re-evaluation of answer sheets
• The machine – gradable Answer Sheets are evaluated with extreme care and are repeatedly scrutinised.
• There is no provision for re-checking/re-evaluation of the answer sheets. This is because of the following reasons:
i. The candidates are given an opportunity to make the representation on the OMR gradation of their OMR sheets and also given an opportunity to challenge the answer key in case of any doubt.
ii. The OMRs are machine gradable which are being evaluated through specific software impartial to all.
• No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
5. Use of result of NEET (UG) – 2019 by other organizations The result of the NEET (UG) – 2019 may be utilized by other entities of Central/State Governments for admission purpose in accordance with their rules.
6. Weeding out Rules The record of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is presented up to 60 days from the date of declaration of result.