NEET 2019 IMPORTANT DATES
SCHEDULE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM, FEE DETAILS AND IMPORTANT DATES:
* Other Backward Classes (OBC)-Non Creamy Layer as per the central list of Other Backward Classes available on National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC- Government of India website www.ncbc.nic.in). Thus, the candidates falling in this list may mention OBC in the Category Column. State list OBC Candidates who are not in OBC (Central List) must choose Unreserved.
2. Candidates can apply for NEET (UG) – 2019 only through online mode.
The Application Form other than online mode will not be accepted, in any case. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
3. Submission of Online Application Form may be done by accessing NTA website www.nta.ac.in / www.ntaneet.nic.in only.
4. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on NTA website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be disqualified.
5. Candidates must ensure that e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on e-mail address or SMS on given Mobile Number only.
6. Instructions for filling Online Application Form:
Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these carefully to ensure your eligibility.
Follow the 4 steps given below to Apply Online:
Step-1: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
Step-2: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (between 10 kb – 200 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (between 4 kb – 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
Step-3: Make payment of fee using suitable mode of payment through bank as per details given in Chapter – 4, (mode of submission of Application Form and payment of fee) and keep proof of fee paid.
Step-4: Print at least four printouts of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee. Ï All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate times.
1. The final submission of Online Application Form will remain incomplete if Step-2 and Step-3 are not completed. Such forms will stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
2. No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by NTA under any circumstances.
3. The entire application process of NEET (UG), May 2019 is online, including uploading of scanned images, Payment of Fees, and Printing of Confirmation Page. Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including Confirmation Page to NTA through Post/ Fax/By Hand.
4. Option of medium of paper should be exercised while filling the Application Form and the option once exercised by candidates cannot be changed later.
5. Candidates are advised to visit the NTA website regularly for latest updates.