KEMSRI - blog
NEET 2019 APPLICATION CORRECTION WINDOW OPENS ON JANUARY 14, 2019 AND CLOSES ON JANUARY 31, 2019
Dated: January 21, 2019
NEET UG 2019 will be conducted on May 5, 2019 in a single shift from 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm. The candidates who applied for NEET 2019 Examination can visit the official NATIONAL TESTING AGENCY NEET website www.ntaneet.nic.in to check online and make necessary changes in the Application form. It will be a one time opportunity for students to make any corrections in their application form. No corrections will be allowed under any circumstances after January 31, 2019.
NEET 2019 : HOW TO MAKE CORRECTIONS
Visit the official website www.ntaneet.nic.in
Click on button stating Click ” One Time Correction “
Enter Registration Number and Password
Students are advised to carefully check the spellings of the names, Personal Data, Photograph Upload, Signature and rectify If found any error.
Once details are corrected, click on ” Preview and Submit “
An OTP ( One Time Password ) will be sent to registered Mobile Number and email ID. Enter the received OTP Number and click on ” final submit “
Upon clicking on ” final submit ” candidate will receive a warning stating, ” this is one time correction facility, No corrections will be allowed afterfinal submission “
Proceed by clicking on ” Yes, Please do ” if the candidate is sure about the changes in Application form.
Take a printout of correction slip from the button provided on the screen.
Any errors in personal data may lead to problems at the time of Admission.
NEET 2019 : IMPORTANT DATES
JUNE 05, 2019 : Result is scheduled for release.
MAY 05, 2019 : EXAMINATION DATE
APRIL 15, 2019 : ADMIT CARD will be available for Download only for the candidates, whose Application forms are accepted by the authorities.
JANUARY 31, 2019 : Last date to modify incorrect details.
JANUARY 14, 2019 : CORRECTION WINDOW of NEET Application form opens.
DECEMBER 07, 2018 : Last date for submission of Application form.
NOVEMBER 01, 2018 : NEET Application form available online.
NEET 2019 : IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO THE STUDENTS
1. The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) and GOI has established NATIONAL TESTING AGENCY (NTA) as an independent autonomous and self sustained premier testing AGENCY for conducting efficient, transparent and international standard test in order to access the competency of candidates for Admission in to premier higher education institutions.
2. NEET 2019 will be conducted by NATIONAL TESTING AGENCY (NTA) for the first time and this examination will be the Gateway for Admission to MBBS/BDS/AYUSH/ Courses in Medical/Dental college run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental council of India under the UNION MINISTRY Of Health and Family Welfare, GOI.
3. AIIMS and JIPMER, Puducherry established through an Act of Parliament will conduct separate entrance exam and NEET EXAM is not considered for Admissions in these premier institutions.
NEET 2019 : IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE STUDENTS
1. NEET 2019 EXAM DATE : MAY 05, 2019, SUNDAY.
2. NEET 2019 EXAM DURATION : 3 hours from 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm
3. NEET 2019 MODE Of EXAMINATION : offline (Pen & Paper mode)
4. NEET 2019 QUESTIONS : 180 objective type Questions.
5. NEET 2019 MAXIMUM MARKS : 720 Marks.
6. NEET 2019 SECTIONS : PHYSICS – 45, CHEMISTRY – 45, BIOLOGY – 90.
7. NEET 2019 MARKING SCHEME : +4 Marks for each correct answer. -1 Mark for each wrong answer.
8. NEET 2019 PASS PERCENTAGE : UNRESERVED – 50%, OBC/SC/ST – 40%, PWD – 45%
9. NEET 2019 EXAMINATION CENTERS : 154 Across INDIA.
10. NEET 2019 AGE LIMIT : Upper Age Limit clause has been withdrawn for now.
11. NEET MAXIMUM ATTEMPTS : No Limit on the permitted number of Attempts.
12. Candidates who opted for English as medium of instruction, will be provided the question paper in English only. For all other Languages opted, Candidates will be provided BI-LINGUAL Question paper and no complaints will be entertained in case of any discrepancies as English Questions will be treated as final.
13. Minimum Aggregate marks only for (PCB) Physics, Chemistry & Biology Subjects
Note : For Additional, complete and authentic information please kindly refer to NEET Official WEBSITE
Thanks for reading
For more information please visit www.kemsri.com
K S KUMAR
Overseas Medical Education Consultant
KEMSRI OVERSEAS EDUCATION CONSULTANCY PVT LTD is an Authorized Agent for LYCEUM NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY, Philippines. We provide end to end services in Career Guidance, Admissions, Visa Assistance, Travel Assistance to the MBBS Medical aspirants with our vast real time experience, Global presence, in depth industry knowledge and strong dedication to help students and Parents in reaching to the Universities approved by MCI / WHO / ECFMG. We throughly evaluate the students Academic Ability, Study-interest, Aspirations, Financial background and placement will be done in the Right Universities and Right Countries like mbbs-in-philippines.com | mbbsinchina.net.in | mbbsinkazakhstan.com | mbbsinkyrgyzstan.net | mbbsinarmenia.in | mbbs-in-ukraine.com | mbbsinrussia.org.in | mbbs-abroad.net
We Educate Student and Parent in every step of Admission Process and Ensure that every student will be able to make a well informed decision by gaining complete and accurate information about Countries, Universities, Visa Process, Tution Fee, Courses, Duration, Accommodation and Food facilities etc.